At Pervade Software we do not sell products - we have a "platform" which can be configured to provide a wide range of solutions in cyber security and compliance. This means that we need to do two things really well:-
- We need to identify organisations we can help, rather than try to "sell" to everyone.
- We need to work with our prospects, customers and partners to configure the platform to solve their business problems.
This role could effectively grow from the first of these aims to the second.
Starting in an internal role, the successful candidate will be introduced to the Cyber Security industry and to the world of regulatory compliance. Using this knowledge, the role will shift into a pre-sales function helping to man exhibition stands at trade shows, follow up with interested parties and qualify whether we can help them or not.
This, along with dealing with requests for information through our website could also include interest from potential resellers (IT and compliance companies who want to use our platform to run their own services under their brand) and so the role could evolve into channel management.
As knowledge of the industry and understanding of the platform grows, the job could mature into a consultancy role, working with people and organisations to tailor their solutions to make them more cyber secure and compliant with a range of industry regulations and standards.
It is envisaged that this evolution will take 1-2yrs with remuneration increasing to reflect increased responsibility and capability, consisting of a combination of salary and commission.
• Excelent customer service
• Self Motivated and able to manage time efficiently
• Able to write professionally and think creatively
This role requires a full license for driving a car
• Experience working in a consultancy based role
• Experience of customer service
• Experience dealing with or managing IT Networks
• Understanding of IT Software offerings and marketplace
• Experience in medium to large scale project management
• Experience with compliance standards (i.e ISO, Cyber Essentials, NIS, NIST)
• IT and Security Based Qualifications (i.e. CCNA, MCP, Security+)
• Experience using Apple Mac