As a result of our continued growth through customer acquisition, Pervade Software are looking to recruit a Client Security Engineer to our technical support team based in Daventry, Northamptonshire. We are looking for professional, experienced and knowledgable people to join our team, becoming advanced users of our innovative suite of OpView™, OpAudit™ and OpIndex™ software. Successful candidates will have a strong history of working in IT and Security in addition to compliance for medium sized organisations and be prepared to champion and educate our clients on our new and innovative approach to combining these three areas within our software solution. The role will involve working with clients to architect our software deployments including helping clients to configure the system to help them achieve their goals. Our software is extremely configurable providing lots of freedom to customise each deployment. Healthy experience of running IT networks and the challenges involved will help considerably with this role.
Traditionally, monitoring within IT is split between multiple systems which are glued together by human beings that know how to use all the systems, our OpView™ product changes this paradigm by providing all monitoring (log, performance, availability, config, asset, vulnerability, file integrity and more) in a single system and allowing automated correlation of all data.
Traditionally compliance is managed in vast Excel spreadsheets and a manual process of gathering evidence, our OpAudit™ product provides automated auditing of technical data gathered by OpView™ and an easy-to-use and secure web portal to allow our customers to do this in a much better way.
Traditionally people have viewed the Darkweb as a wild and unmonitorable area of the Internet, our OpIndex™ product is changing this paradigm by providing an easy-to-use search mechanism that searches more of the darkweb than any other system (by a huge margin), all without storing any illegal content.
• Experience of running IT networks
• Experience working with Active Directory
• Experience using SIEM software
• Experience using vulnerability scanning software
• Experience managing software roll-outs
• Knowledge of compliance standards such as ISO27001
• Professional and effective communication
• Experience working with the TOR network
• Experience using configuration auditing software
• Experience using performance monitoring software
• Experience using file integrity monitoring software
• Experience working with penetration testing software
• Experience working with big data analysis
This role is likely to require travel to client sites both nationally and internationally (all expenses paid), the role is primarily based in Daventry, Northamptonshire